Waffles recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I was given a waffle maker and so I decided to try it out
  • I found this recipe on Martha Stewart's website and it seemed simple so I thought I'd give it a whirl
  • If you ignored the egg and butter flavour the waffles were very nice and I enjoyed them
  • This is a good recipe if you are looking for something simple and quick but if you have more time I would look for something else as I don't think the recipe is quite right

• by Urban Beaute

I was given a waffle maker and so I decided to try it out. I found this recipe on Martha Stewart’s website and it seemed simple so I thought I’d give it a whirl.

It was a lovely simple recipe, sometimes waffle recipes can be annoying as they have ingredients

you don’t have in your pantry but this was the exception.

Also the difference between this and other recipes is that you don’t have to seperate the eggs and whisk the egg whites.

It was very quick and easy to make. All I had to do was mix the wet ingredients ...

• and combine it with the dry ingredients and pour it into the waffle maker.

Now what I didn’t like was that the waffles weren’t very puffy when they came out. They looked very flat to me. Also taste wise there was a buttery flavour, and you could taste the

eggs in it.

If you ignored the egg and butter flavour the waffles were very nice and I enjoyed them.

This is a good recipe if you are looking for something simple and quick but if you have more time I would look for something else as I don’t think the recipe is quite right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49802984010628/k2311a028/2.8.10