The Princess Diaries 2: A Royal Engagement  » Movies  »
  • I can honestly say I enjoyed this movie - all though my sense of reason is still asking me why

• by Urban Beaute

The Princess Diaries 2: A Royal Engagement is a romantic comedy for teenagers. It’s storyline is that Mia, a girl who discovered she was a princess in the previous movie is turning twenty one and thus has to take the

crown and become queen before she can do so however she must be married due to the law of her country. The movie is about how Mia finds a husband in thirty days.

I can’t say the movie was terribly well written because it wasn’t. The jokes fell flat on their face and at times I was taken aback at how silly they were. I had to keep reminding myself this is a movie made for tweens and the bad ...

• The Princess Diaries 2: A Royal Engagement
      writing was part of that.

Nevertheless it was charming. It was a weak plot with bad actors with the exception of Anne Hathaway, cheesy lines and over the top costume and set design yet somehow it all managed to fit together

and work.

I can honestly say I enjoyed this movie - all though my sense of reason is still asking me why. The Princess Diaries 2 is a guilty pleasure type of movie and it’s great for kids, teenagers and adults alike.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11802983980528/k2311a028/2.8.10