Barber Foods Cordon Bleu Chicken Breasts  » Food  »
  • Overall, the Barber Foods Cordon Bleu stuffed chicken breast was amazing
  • The cheese was great, the ham was delicious, and the chicken was on point and it wasn’t dry
  • The Cordon Bleu is the best ever, and I love keeping a few boxes in the freezer

• by C.Channing

I am big on any ham and cheese product, so I was glad that Barber Foods had the Cordon Bleu chicken breast. Ham, cheese, and a chicken breast? You can’t go wrong in that department as far as I’m concerned.

Again, two chicken breasts in a box and the same cooking instructions. I had to leave it

in a little longer because I’ve had other ham and cheese stuffed chicken breasts that came out partially cooked, and it was important for this chicken breast to have no pink insides. When the timer was off, I grabbed another paper plate and reached for my fork and knife.

You would have had to be there ...

• to see the mountain of cheese gushing from the chicken due to my first incision. My mouth is just watering talking about it. The cheese was melted, but a nice, thickness to it. The ham was good and not salty at all, and the chicken was great as well. All three ingredients combined created a party
        in my mouth. I simply could not get enough because it was that good.

Overall, the Barber Foods Cordon Bleu stuffed chicken breast was amazing. The cheese was great, the ham was delicious, and the chicken was on point and it wasn’t dry. The Cordon Bleu is the best ever, and I love keeping a few boxes in the freezer.

Nancy says :

re : The cheese was great, the ham was delicious, and the chicken was on point and it wasn’t dry
    This was delicious and I will definitely be buying it often. The cheese sauce inside was similar to what I have in my favorite restaurant.

Paul W says :

re : Overall, the Barber Foods Cordon Bleu stuffed chicken breast was amazing
    Without warning, the 10oz pack is now 8 oz.

bryan jenks says :

I do not agree. This product does not compare to how it used to. Maybe we do not have the same we supplier we use to. The crust does not brown like it used to. The cheese no longer oozes out like before. Now the product is just ok.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802983720528/k2311a028/2.8.10