Barber Foods Crème Brie and Apple Stuffed Chicken Breasts  » Food  »
2.5
  • I think if there wasn't so much richness from the apples, it probably would have been a better stuffed chicken breast

• by C.Channing

The Barber Foods crème brie and apple stuffed chicken breast was another stuffed chicken breast I wanted to try. Crème brie and apples are up there as far as gourmet cooking go, and I really wanted to expand my tastes in food.

Just like the other Barber Foods stuffed chicken breasts, it came two in a box. The cooking

directions were exactly the same, and I added an extra five minutes to make sure the chicken would be thoroughly done. Again, the cheese was rising from the top and I placed the chicken breast on my plate when the timer went off.

I could smell the apples coming from the chicken breast, and it was delectably sweet. There ...

• were cranberries in the mixture, but I couldn’t really taste them because the apples were dominate in flavor. The sauce was okay, I couldn’t really taste the cheeses because all I was getting was apples. The chicken was good, but a little dry.

Overall, the Barber Foods crème brie and apple stuffed chicken breast was okay. I didn’t really

taste anything but the apples and chicken breast because the apple flavor took over everything. I wish I could have tasted more of the cheese combination because it looked good, but the sweetness of the apples took over. I think if there wasn’t so much richness from the apples, it probably would have been a better stuffed chicken breast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802983710528/k2311a028/2.8.10