Barber Foods Kiev Stuffed Chicken Breasts
  • It was really good, and I enjoyed eating it

• by C.Channing

I’ve tried many stuffed chicken breasts, but I never had the opportunity to try the ones with the butter in them. I wasn’t sure about getting more than one box of the Barber Foods Kiev stuffed chicken breasts because not all garlic butter is good butter.

I put the chicken breast on the aluminum foil, and cooked it for my usual thirty-five minutes at four

hundred degrees. When it was done, I actually found myself pouring some of the butter on top of the chicken breast because some of it spilled out during the last five minutes.

When I took my first bite, there was a flood of garlic butter and chicken: Both good. The butter wasn’t as garlicky as I though it would be; to be frank, I didn’t ...

• taste any garlic at all. I did, however, taste the parsley and it was pretty good, and subtle in flavor as well. The butter had a nice color to it: Mellow Yellow as I referenced it. There were parts of the chicken that was a little dry, but the absorption of the butter helped with that. Otherwise, it was good as far as I’m
        concerned.

Overall, the Barber Foods Kiev stuffed chicken breast was good. The butter was awesome, but there was a lack of garlic flavor–at least for me; the butter was rich with flavor and reminded me of a good dipping sauce for seafood; and the chicken wasn’t as dry as it could have been thanks to the butter. It was really good, and I enjoyed eating it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802983620528/k2311a028/2.8.10