Checkers’ Big Buford
  • Of all the burgers I've had at Checkers, my favorite would definitely have to be the Big Buford
  • There's something about the double-stacked burger that makes my mouth water, and I think it definitely has something to do with that famous Checkers' seasoning
  • I love to eat onions on my burger, but I dislike the stinky breath afterwards
  • My first bite is always the best and the messiest
  • I love all the flavors incorporated into the Big Buford

• by C.Channing

Of all the burgers I’ve had at Checkers, my favorite would definitely have to be the Big Buford. There’s something about the double-stacked burger that makes my mouth water, and I think it definitely has something to do with that famous Checkers’ seasoning.

The Big Buford is a double burger which consists of the following: Two patties, cheese (on request and they charge), pickles, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, ketchup, and a toasted sesame seed bun. Depending on whether I’m going to

be around people after I am finished eating, I’ll go ahead and tell the person making my food to keep the onions. I love to eat onions on my burger, but I dislike the stinky breath afterwards.

The Big Buford is so good because it has that old-fashioned burger taste. I don’t know what it is, but I think Checkers’ seasoning is why their burgers are so wonderful. My first bite is always the best and the messiest. I also love ...

• how juicy the patties are–can’t really get any better than a juicy patty. The child in me always loves it when the mayonnaise and ketchup runs on the side of my mouth because I couldn’t fit the entire burger in my mouth. I love the freshness of the vegetables, especially the tomatoes. I can’t stand a soggy tomato. Each vegetable is crispy and has that wonderful crunch when I go to bite down.

Overall, I love eating the Big Buford because

of how good they are. The vegetables are crisp and the patties are mind blowing; I love the Checker’s seasoning because it enhances the richness of their patties. I love all the flavors incorporated into the Big Buford; sometimes I’ll order the Big Buford combo meal, but sometimes ordering the sandwich by itself is just so gratifying. I also love their two for three dollar deals they’ll have on the Big Buford. What a good sandwich to indulge myself with.

Brandy says :

Finally found someone else that LOVES the Big Bufford. I am looking for the seasoning that Rally`s put on or in the meat for the Big Bufford. If anyone knows please share the recipe. Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802983600528/k2311a028/2.8.10