Nestle Toll House Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
  • When they are made just right, and they are fresh and chewy they are the best edible treats in the world
  • When I noticed that super Wal-Mart carried the brand of cookies, I had no choice but to act quickly putting them in my buggy and practically running for the register
  • I learned the hard way from letting them sit out to long that it's very difficult to separate them without having a big mess when they're thawed (I keep mine in the freezer)
  • I love the smell of the oatmeal raisin cookies when they're baking because it gives off this cinnamon flavor and it just warms up the house with its aroma
  • It's just an amazing cookie, and it only takes fifteen minutes to bake

• by C.Channing

I must admit that when it comes to cookies, my guilty pleasure are oatmeal raisin cookies. When they are made just right, and they are fresh and chewy they are the best edible treats in the world. When I noticed that super Wal-Mart carried the brand of cookies, I had no choice but to act quickly putting them in my buggy and practically running for the register.

Just like the chocolate chip walnut cookies, the oatmeal raisin cookies are also precut into twenty-four cookies. I learned the hard

way from letting them sit out to long that it’s very difficult to separate them without having a big mess when they’re thawed (I keep mine in the freezer). So I’ve started cutting them when they’re frozen because the shape stays solid, and all the cookies are even when baking.

I place the cookies on a medium baking pan, and let them bake for fifteen minutes at three hundred and twenty-five degrees. I love the smell of the oatmeal raisin cookies when they’re baking because it gives off ...

• this cinnamon flavor and it just warms up the house with its aroma. It usually takes me two batches to cook them all, but I’ll take a couple of the cookies while they’re hot because I love eating them fresh out of the oven.

The taste of the oatmeal raisin cookies are delectable; they’re soft and chewy as well. I love how fresh the raisins taste: They’re better than the ones in the box. I love that cinnamon taste which makes to taste like their homemade cookies, and

I love how soft they’re. There is nothing better than a hot, soft and chewy cookie.

Overall, I love the Nestle Toll House oatmeal raisin cookies because they are the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the WORLD! They’re easy to bake; they have that great homemade taste that only a good cookie can provide; and they are soft and chewy. I love how fresh the raisins are and that great cinnamon flavor I get with each bite. It’s just an amazing cookie, and it only takes fifteen minutes to bake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802983580528/k2311a028/2.8.10