Edwards Key Lime Pie  » Food  »
  • The thing I like about the Edwards key lime pie is that it came with two individually boxed pies
  • I prefer to eat the pie inside because it's less messy that way
  • There were four circles of whip cream on the back end of the pie, and I had to scrape it off because I don't like whip cream at all
  • The texture was smooth, and I love the richness it had

• by C.Channing

My mom is a huge fanatic when it comes to key lime pies, which is how I was able to taste the Edwards brand of key lime pies. Usually she’ll purchase a who key lime pie, but she went for a smaller box that held two slices.

The thing I like about the Edwards key lime pie

is that it came with two individually boxed pies. The pies have a tab on both sides of the box that are removable; the top lifts up, and you’re be able to either eat the pie inside the box or take it out entirely. I prefer to eat the pie inside because it’s less messy that way.

The taste of the Edwards key lime pie is tangy, but manageable. I’ve had some key lime pies that were ridiculously tart, however, this one was a bit under control with the tart factor. The texture was smooth and rich, and I liked the crust as well; however, I’m not really sure what the crust was ...

• Edwards Key Lime Pie
      made of. There were four circles of whip cream on the back end of the pie, and I had to scrape it off because I don’t like whip cream at all. The key lime pie was good despite the addition of whipped cream.

Overall, I liked the Edwards key lime pie because it wasn’t overly tart. The

texture was smooth, and I love the richness it had. I liked that the pies came individually boxed; the only thing I didn’t like about the pie was the four swirls of whipped cream. I could have done without the whipped cream, it didn’t do anything for me, but add a nice finishing touch. Other than that, it was good.

quick note by anonymous :

I really like this pie for special occasions. It really taste like a smooth lime flavor but not extra sweet like others. Of course this should be a dessert only for special days because is still pretty high on sugars. I will love to see better choice of ingredients in it, but for if the person only wants a greag flavor without thinking about nutrition or health then this really taste good but still I will not recommended for a frecuent dessert.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802983470528/k2311a028/2.8.10