Valeo Chin Up Bar

• by brianhacks

I bought this product a few months ago because I can’t find it here in my country. Thankfully the company was able to ship it fast and I was able to use it right away.

The biggest plus point I find in this chin up bar is its durability.

It is quite sturdy enough to support me and until now, it

is still in excellent condition.

It does not break, it supports even my friend who’s quite heavy.

It is also flexible, since I can use it for sit ups and pull ups with ease.

All I have to do is install a few screws and other things that are included in the package, and I can easily transfer the chin up ...

• bar from my door to other doors at home.

It is adjustable, so I can lengthen or extend it in case the door frame is too wide or too narrow for the chin up bar.

Well, maybe I can’t compare it with other chin up bars because this is the only one I own, however, for a chin up bar it

pretty does its job well.

It comes with eight screws, a manual and some things.

It is quite easy to install and in time you can do your exercises at your door.

I like it.

But then it spins when you hang on the bar for too long, so I don’t know how it can be fixed.

It’s just a minor issue, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34802983340428/k2311a028/2.8.10