Turbo Jam
  • Exercise is important in helping anyone to lose weight, but a lof of people are not into it because it is boring, and besides it is tiring
  • I bought Turbo Jam out of curiosity when I found an infomercial on it
  • Honestly I did not follow the recipes, but I paid attention to what I was eating, so I think it does not matter if you don't follow it per se

• by brianhacks

Exercise is important in helping anyone to lose weight, but a lof of people are not into it because it is boring, and besides it is tiring. It can also be frustrating if, after a few sessions, the weight isn’t going down.

I bought Turbo Jam out of curiosity when I found an infomercial on it. I watched it and followed along, and I could say that I never exercised this much before. Actually, for the first time in a long time, it felt so fun to move along and

exercise. It was not an exercise at all. I just felt like dancing along with the upbeat music on the video, and watching the people as they have fun themselves made me more motivated to get up and move. I loved it. It was fun.

I understand when other people complain how tiring, boring and frustrating exercise can get. You know, you’ve been exercising for three weeks and the stomach is still not shrinking nor reducing in size at all. I’ve experienced the same thing before, and all I ...

• can say is that, if you think this is just another exercise video, you better buy the product and see it for yourself. I did not measure myself that often in a day, instead, I just measured myself once each week. I lost around 25 pounds in around three months. I was really happy because I felt like I did not really try to lose weight back then. For once I felt that exercising can be a lot of fun.

However, this is not meant to be your miracle to

your weight loss efforts. I mean, if you really have to lose weight, you should also mind what you eat. Thankfully, the developer of this product is a fitness expert, from what I heard, and so there are also guides on diet as you buy this product. Honestly I did not follow the recipes, but I paid attention to what I was eating, so I think it does not matter if you don’t follow it per se. Just choose your food carefully since there are a lot of healthy alternatives out there.

Turbo Jam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34802983330428/k2311a028/2.8.10