Palmer’s Cocoa Butter
  • I started using it on my thighs and even on my tummy (to avoid tummy stretch marks after giing birth)
  • Over-all, I would recommend it to avoid stretch marks in the tummy, but not for other parts of the body (particularly in the legs or thigh area)

• by Trixie Rico

During my pregnancy, I experienced having some stretch marks on my thighs. Although I didn’t have any visible stretch marks on my tummy, the stretch marks on my thighs bothered me so much that I tried to look for products to at least minimize its appearance. I read in a blog somewhere about Palmer’s Cocoa butter. But it was

hard to find this product as it was not readily available in the groceries. Good thing, while shopping for baby stuff, I finally found this product so I immediately bought two (even if it was kind of expensive).

I started using it on my thighs and even on my tummy (to avoid tummy stretch marks after giing birth). It smells ...

• nice (for me) and kind of greasy after applying. But after 5 minutes, you’ll get used to the greasy feeling since it smells so nice. I’ve been using this even after giving birth.

The result: For the tummy, I didn’t have any visible stretch marks. But for my thighs, there were still a lot of visible stretch marks, even with

continuous using of the product. Since I’ve heard a lot of good feedbacks for Palmer’s products for avoiding tummy stretch marks, I’m not sure if its altogether effective in using for the thighs. Over-all, I would recommend it to avoid stretch marks in the tummy, but not for other parts of the body (particularly in the legs or thigh area).

Palmer's Cocoa Butter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34802983320428/k2311a028/2.8.10