Hobby Lobby store
13729 Research Boulevard, Austin, TX
  • As with all businesses these days, the only issue I really have is having to wait in line so long at checkout
  • The best times to visit this location to prevent having to stand in a long line for checkout is right when they open around 9
  • One thing to keep in mind is this store has so many interesting items that are displayed so tastefully, you'll need to be prepared to get sidetracked and plan to spend some time in the store browsing

• by Texaslady

I have shopped numerous times at the Hobby Lobby at 13729 Research Blvd in Austin, Texas and one thing that makes this store stand apart from the other locations is the people. I’ve always been treated with kindness and respect when visiting this store.

I have many times driven out of my way, and past other Hobby Lobby stores, just to shop at this one.

This store

has everything imagineable for just about any project you could think of.

The prices of Hobby Lobby in general have always been less than I could find at the other craft stores, and things tend to be very organized from what I have experienced.

I have received excellent customer service from this Hobby Lobby, and have very little trouble finding someone who works there to answer my ...

• questions or help me find particular items.

As with all businesses these days, the only issue I really have is having to wait in line so long at checkout.

The best times to visit this location to prevent having to stand in a long line for checkout is right when they open around 9:00 up until around 2:00 in the afternoon.

If you’re going during any

other times, be prepared to wait in line.

One thing to keep in mind is this store has so many interesting items that are displayed so tastefully, you’ll need to be prepared to get sidetracked and plan to spend some time in the store browsing.

It’s like walking into one big arts & craft show! Great place to visit on a rainy day to uplift the spirit!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24802983310428/k2311a028/2.8.10