Contemporary Dining Room Chairs  » Furniture  »
  • I suggest that you select your chair with ease to match the dining room furniture
  • I found that the famous O&G contemporary dining room chair actually made in Manzano, Italy is well known all over the world

• by writershirley
      I have a very beautiful antique dining room table but the chairs are not to be desired. I felt with the holidays coming and my family will be with us that I would like to do some research work on dining room chairs. I first examined the Contemporary dining room chair which is a favorite of many American families today.

I suggest that you select your chair with ease to match the dining room furniture.

I found that the famous O&G contemporary dining room chair actually made in Manzano, Italy is well known all over the world.

The small family run business began in 1975 by Franco Olivo and Ervino Godeassi who takes great pride in their artisanship. Today the O & G industry is the biggest factory producer in Manzano, Italy.

The quality craftsmanship shows the skills that O &G possess. The love for the product ...

• and their attention to detail has earned them recognition in worldwide marketing.

The contemporary dining room chairs made by both men stand out as a good quality piece of furniture. I found that a variety of contemporary dining room chairs are featured in both America and foreign markets.

After researching both markets we then put our focus on the American markets. The American made chair is made for convenience, quality, and comfort.

The American

made chair made by Powell-Allspice provides you with comfortable and casual dining. This dining room chair features elegant flair topped with a stepped edge curved crest rail, supported by shaped tapestry finished in a soft, medium sheen, espresso.

Their famous “Espresso” dining chairs blend the modern with the old to form this elegance in dining. After research and checking out the chairs I found that Espresso dining room chairs would be a perfect selection for my dining room chairs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57161098330531/k2311a1016/10.16.06