Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub  » Health  »
  • I had a good experience with it, though it didn't really help my son's more severe blemish problems
  • Those with less oily skin might not have enjoyed this product as I had, but it worked for me, and I was hoping the clearsil ultra acne cleansing scrub would do the job as well
  • I was only using the vanishing cream on problem spots as they arose, as it wasn't an actual cleanser that you could use on a daily basis
  • It cost about $9 and there's even a money back garauntee if you don't see clearer skin in just a few days
  • I was quite impressed with how clean my skin felt and how smooth it was, while still drying up the oil sufficiently

• by Anasuya

My sons (who are both teenagers now with raging hormones and sometimes a slight to severe case of acne) and I have all tried a clearasil product very recently (their vanishing cream). I had a good experience with it, though it didn’t really help my son’s more severe blemish problems. I wanted to check out other clearasil products and see what was what and if it was a product line I’d be interested in using on a continuous basis.

As a youth myself I always had severe problems with acne, which thankfully lessened as I got older and learned about the proper ways for caring for my skin and keeping it as healthy as possible. I (and my kids) have very oily skin, so it’s doubly important to keep my skin clean at all times and

as free from the oily residue of the day as possible.

Sometimes this means I have to carry around blotting sheets with me at all times to keep the oil to a minimum and prevent my pores from clogging. I liked the clearsil vanishing cream because it was very drying on my skin.

Those with less oily skin might not have enjoyed this product as I had, but it worked for me, and I was hoping the clearsil ultra acne cleansing scrub would do the job as well. I was only using the vanishing cream on problem spots as they arose, as it wasn’t an actual cleanser that you could use on a daily basis.

When I saw the scrub, however, I knew I wanted to try it.

It cost about $9 and there’s even ...

• a money back garauntee if you don’t see clearer skin in just a few days.

I figured I can’t lose if that’s the case. Clear skin or my money back and I got to try a new product in the process.

I liked the product because not only did it foam a bit when applied (and I love my foam), it also had these scrubbing beads in it that realy exfoliate the skin very well. I was quite impressed with how clean my skin felt and how smooth it was, while still drying up the oil sufficiently.

That’s another thing the product claims to do… dry up excess oil, so it was definitely a win-win for me in that case! I have very mild skin blemishes, so I don’t know how well this product would

work for those with more severe blemishes or acne, but for me it worked pretty well. Most importantly, however, is that it kept my skin oil free for most of the day.

I went from using about a half a dozen blotting sheets a day to keep the oil at bay to only using about two blotting sheets, and only towards the end of the day. Then I’d get home from work and wash my face with the scrub again, and I was good to go for the night.

This has been an excellent product for me. I used to have allergic reactions to clearasil products in my youth, but their ingredients have changed over the years and it’s been a great product line for me to test out and, now that I’ve seen positive results, to continue using.

Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34802983270428/k2311a028/2.8.10