AcneFree Acne & Blackhead Terminator
  • Unfortunately, I have been one of those youths who had to deal with severe acne breakouts
  • However, the one consistent problem that has carried on since my youth is the appearance of large pores and blackheads, especially on my nose
  • For my situation, however, I was pleased with the results and recommend it to most

• by Anasuya

Unfortunately, I have been one of those youths who had to deal with severe acne breakouts. At the time, I didn’t know how to properly care for my skin, so I was all over the place with different products and make-ups and even the dreaded pancake make-up which was a double-edge sword, because it was the only thing that would cover my acne, but at the same time clogged my pores and cause more acne to produce. It was a horrible time for me, but thankfully those days have come and gone and now I don’t have near the skin problems I used to. I still occassionally get a breakout when my hormones are in full swing and there’s really not much that will stop it

from happening, so I just care for the health of my skin on a daily basis with washes and cleansers and try a few vanishing creams or on the spot treatments to treat the few blemishes that do occur. However, the one consistent problem that has carried on since my youth is the appearance of large pores and blackheads, especially on my nose. I have a true polish nose and those blackheads are forever noticeable! Not even make-up can really cover it. I’ve tried a few different products, but though some may reduce the appearance of pores, they don’t actually treat the blackhead problem.

I’ve tried a few acnefree products over the last two years, and some of them have worked quite nicely, so when I ...

• saw their acne and blackhead terminator product for $6, I knew I needed to try it out and give it as much of a chance as I’ve given the hundreds of other products I’ve tried over the years. You are supposed to see over night results, which appealed to me because who doesn’t like the quick fixes, right? It’s got the typical benzyl peroxide in it which most acne products contain, but it also has willow bark in it which I’ve seen in a lot of up-and-coming products. Seems to be the new ingredient to use these days, and I’m always anxious to try a new product that uses this ingredient… mostly because I like anything that is natural or uses natural products.

Now I can’t

say this had over night results, but I can say that I did notice a difference within the first week. So it doesn’t live up to its claims, exactly, but for the price, I was still happy to see results at all. I applied mostly on problem spots and on my nose to treat the blackheads, and the blackheads were visibly reduced within three or four days, and the blemishes began to disappear about the same time. However, I also don’t have blemishes that last for longer than a few days at a time anyway, so if you have pesky skin problems, I can’t speak for how well this product might work for you. For my situation, however, I was pleased with the results and recommend it to most.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34802983170428/k2311a028/2.8.10