Body Fantasies Body Spray Fresh White Musk Fantasy  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love my body sprays and lotions and bath products, in general, no doubt about it, and I blame it all on my very best friend in the world who dresses like a tom boy but wouldn't be caught dead without at least a dozen Bath and Body products in her home at all times
  • I highly recommend this product in place of a typical perfume
  • Much more interesting and much LESS irritating to people who are sensitive to smells

• by Anasuya

I love my body sprays and lotions and bath products, in general, no doubt about it, and I blame it all on my very best friend in the world who dresses like a tom boy but wouldn’t be caught dead without at least a dozen Bath and Body products in her home at all times. She’s visited me from out of state and carries an entire duffle bag full of these kinds of products and ends up leaving a dozen of her half-used bottles here demanding that I try them and be more girly and take care of my skin more than I have in the past. I’m a soap and water kind of girl, typically speaking, when it comes to bath products. I have lots of facial washes and such, but I never really considered trying all these bath and beauty products until she started forcing them on me. Sadly, four years later, I have to say that my own experiencing with these products would

probably put hers to shame, because I have to admit to a slight addiction with purchasing all kinds of lotions and sprays and body oils and such. It’s a bit of an embarassment actually, that I’ve used and spent money on as many products as I have.

One of my weaknesses is Body Fantasies products which I only just discovered a few months ago. I purchased their Body Fantasies Body Spray Fresh White Musk Fantasy spray and was very anxious to try it out. I typically don’t react well to floral smells or anything using artificial perfumes if it’s not a musk, spice or food smell. They give me some pretty extreme headaches and allergic reactions and my sinuses go into overdrive when I use them. I can’t count the number of times friends have given me a rose smelling bath and beauty kit that I’ve had to toss because the smell is so obnoxious to me. I’ve come close to having an asthma attack with ...

• these smells in the past, even smelling them on other people! But this Body Fantasies spray was a nice musk smell and not too overpowering. It WAS strong, but not so strong that it was offensive to myself or anyone around me. It was almost $8 for the bottle, but it’s a HUGE bottle that I actually still have some left from, even six months later.

I don’t use it daily though, because I tend to switch it out with two dozen other products at any given time, so it stands to reason it’ll still be here in another six months!

I really loved this product. The spray when on well and the nozzle never clogged, even though the product was a bit oily, but not overly so. I’d spritz a time or two on my legs or arms, and rub it in, and be good to go. The smell would be pretty strong initially, but after about ten minutes it was very mild in comparison

to the first spritz, and I’ve had a lot of people compliment me on the smell when I use it. I work in retail and I’m around people constantly, so it’s important that I don’t smell like a perfume counter at a department store, and I’ve never had any complaints! It lasts pretty long too, for several hours. I can come home from work and my husband still smells it on me, but it’s still mild. That’s a nice balance for any product to meet. I highly recommend this product in place of a typical perfume. Much more interesting and much LESS irritating to people who are sensitive to smells. I’ve been in crowded rooms before when people are doused in their perfumes, and have had to leave the room having a choking attack because the smell is so overpowering. If everyone purchased this product and used this in place of department store musk or floral perfumes the world would, quite frankly, be a better place for all!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802983150428/k2311a028/2.8.10