Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • However, Oblivion is the type of game that requires a quick mind

• by courtney sanders

There seems to be no need to even review The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It is completely addictive and amazing. I recently took a hiatus from RPG gaming, and it seems I came back at the perfect time.

The graphics took me by complete surprise. It seemed like I had the ability to create

my perfect character.

I fell in love. The customizations seemed endless, and it felt like if I stepped on a twig different the storyline would change.

I am amazed at the progress that The Elder Scrolls series has underwent. There are more races, more classes, and I can even choose a Birth Sign.

This different RPG will shock everyone who plays it at first. I can spend at least two hours just exploring the lands that I am introduced to.

My options are endless. I love the fighting sequences as well.

The mere fact that it is better than Dragon Age: Origins never ceases to amaze me. I ...

• Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
      am used to role-playing games that will have the same type of fighting sequences.

You click, you click, and you click again. However, Oblivion is the type of game that requires a quick mind.

When I first started playing, I was not used to this type of sequence and it took me a while

to learn what to do. Soon, though, I was used to it.

I cannot say that this game is not a good game without destroying my conscience. It is defying the laws of what role-playing games should be.

It is making me fall in love with games again. It is something that anyone can play.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28802982910428/k2311a028/2.8.10