Magic Bullet
  • The only thing that we had a problem with, was the plastic gasket that lines the blade attachment
  • Even with this minor issue, I am still able to use it, however, just a little more messy than before
  • I love my Magic Bullet, as I was able to save so much counter space by using this little gadget, instead of a food processor and a blender

• by Texaslady

When I received a Magic Bullet for my birthday, I was estatic. I’d seen all the commercials on television, and had wanted one since the first time I’d seen one in action.

The magic bullet is similar to a mini processor, however this little gadget fits right on your countertop, and

also works as a blender.

My daughter and I made lots of chocolate peanut butter shakes using the Magic Bullet!

The only thing that we had a problem with, was the plastic gasket that lines the blade attachment.

This gasket is supposed to help prevent leaking of the Magic Bullet.

...

• The gasket on one of my blades broke within a month of using it.

Even with this minor issue, I am still able to use it, however, just a little more messy than before.

In addition to the two regular attachment containers, my Magic Bullet also came with 4 mug attachments, which was

perfect for blending a shake, and already having it in a drinkable container.

I love my Magic Bullet, as I was able to save so much counter space by using this little gadget, instead of a food processor and a blender.

Very handy kitchen appliance that is well worth the money.

Magic Bullet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16802982900428/k2311a028/2.8.10