Mark & Spencer Moisturising Hand and Nail Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • But after a week of using it, I notice the positive difference in my hand and nail

• by Isabella

For me, body lotion is used for all the parts in your body from shoulders down to your toes. So whenever I see lotions for hands or knees or elbows, I always find it ridiculous. I am skeptic about it and in my mind, manufacturers are simply robbing us money by selling to us products that are not necessarily important. Their sales pitch is so effective that many people are lured to buy the product. But not me - I am not too naive to fall into their trap.

But Christmas of 2009, I received this Mark &

Spencer Moisturising Hand and Nail Cream “The Floral Collection”- Magnolia from my cousin who works as a nurse in Ireland. That was one of her presents for me. I am always grateful to things I received from family and friends. I hardly ever have gifts I do not like. They truly know what I like.

I am not exceedingly happy but I certainly do not loathe this toiletry. It is simply because I have my own prejudice over things. I find her money put to waste for it. But I kept it to myself. Well - she gives ...

• me the best! MARK & SPENCER it is!

It took me awhile to use it too. I find it too weird to simply put lotion only on my hands. It seems like a prima donna to me. But I do not like to waste it forever.

Since I am such disbeliever of a product as hand and nail lotion- take note not the brand, I did not pay attention to how it feels on the skin at first use. But after a week of using it, I notice the positive difference in my hand and nail. It feels more

soft, silky and rejuvenated. My work as a writer who always tinkers on the computer makes my hands look so dull and tired. But since I use the Mark & Spencer Moisturising Hand and Nail Cream my hands now look beautiful- modesty aside. It also has a soothing effect in my hands.

One thing I do not like though is the scent of the cream. I don’t know if other scents available in this collection are better. But then, the magnolia scent gets milder after awhile that it does not bother me anymore. I am just too sensitive with any strong scent, that’s why.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802982880428/k2311a028/2.8.10