Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Lens  » Cameras  »
  • I love the fact that I was able to buy a set of budget lens that actually works in a way that the EF lens works

• by courtney sanders

The Canon EF 75-300mm USM 111 Lens is a product that I managed to buy for around two hundred dollars. This price is incredible. I love the fact that I was able to buy a set of budget lens that actually works in a way that the EF lens works.

The only thing I did not like was the aperture rate. It was around f/4.

6 and I

did not like this fact at all. However, I should mention more advantages.

The range is something I am especially fond of. It is simpler to take a portrait of someone with such a cheap range.

For amateur photographers, this will make things easier. What is more, the zoom barrel performs in such a way that I would not expect for it’s price.

I would expect it ...

• to creep around when I pointed it in different directions. I did not have any problems.

I also liked the fact that the filter size was 58. I really thought this was thoughtful, because it allowed me to switch filters easily without any added hassle.

The results that I received with this lens amazed me. It saved me a lot of money.

I cannot complain about any

problems I have with these lens. I say this because if I wanted it to come with a better aperture rate, I would probably have to pay more.

I can just be creative and hope my lens will work with what I want it to do. I bought this lens for one reason.

The price was impressive, and the things that I was able to do were even more impressive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43802982820828/k2311a028/2.8.10