Morphine’s Like Swimming
  • When I really listen to this song, it is amazing
  • Of course, I would not recommend this album to anyone who is not of a mature nature
  • When I listen to this album, I can feel the drinking problem and the hope that when I go to the bar I will be okay
  • If I were to consider the content and the quality that I received when I bought the album, I would not complain

• by courtney sanders

The album “Like Swimming” By Morphine is not what I expected from such an odd sounding band. When I really listen to this song, it is amazing.

The voice that I hear makes me want to relax, sit back, and enjoy the music.

Of course, I would not recommend this album to anyone who is not of a

mature nature.

This album is for those who can understand what it going on.

When I listen to this album, I can feel the drinking problem and the hope that when I go to the bar I will be okay.

Morphine is a band that describes emotion through jazz and rock music.

I normally do not like music ...

• like this, but it is becoming a favorite for me.

I cannot find anything wrong with the music.

It is not like the album is expensive.

I bought it for nine dollars.

If I were to consider the content and the quality that I received when I bought the album, I would not complain.

It is obvious that

the amount of effort put into this album is the perfect amount.

With only amazing vocals, a bass guitar, a saxophone, and a set of drums, a piece of art was created.

For those who are looking for music to listen to after a hard day of work in a life that should not exist, I recommend this album.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14802982770728/k2311a028/2.8.10