Panasonic Remote Pet Feeding and Viewing Camera Kit
  • I think it is important to note that in order to use this system, I need to be able to have the ability to access my computer at home remotely

• by Fresian2009

My teenage daughters bought me this neat little gadget called the Panasonic Remote Pet Feeding and Viewing Camera Kit for Mother’s Day. They know how much I worry about my cat and love to watch over him.

I have a cat that I simply adore almost as much as I adore my husband and two teenage girls. My husband and I head out for romantic weekends every now and

then and I really can’t count on my daughters to feed my cat, Boo Boo. For any of you that have teenagers at home know what I am talking about.

The Panasonic Remote Pet Feeding and Viewing Camera Kit allows me to see my cat while I am away from any computer anywhere that I am. How cool is that? It also allows Boo Boo to be ...

• fed automatically so I don’t have to worry about him not eating while I am gone.

I think it is important to note that in order to use this system, I need to be able to have the ability to access my computer at home remotely. I haven’t had any problems doing this for weekend times with my husband or for freelance business trips.

When I’m not home, the Panasonic Remote

Pet Feeding and Viewing Camera Kit is a great way to feed my cat automatically. Plus I can keep an eye on him and not miss him so much when I’m not home. It has really brought me peace of mind and comfort being able to use this. I think that it is one of my favorite Mother’s Day gifts my girls have gotten me in a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29802982760728/k2311a028/2.8.10