Transparent Toaster  » Housewares  »
  • In my opinion, the Transparent Toaster is the greatest invention of all time
  • I received this toaster as a birthday present from my mom who knows I love my toast and coffee in the morning
  • The only downside I have noticed with this toaster is, I can only toast one slice of bread at a time

• by Fresian2009

In my opinion, the Transparent Toaster is the greatest invention of all time. I received this toaster as a birthday present from my mom who knows I love my toast and coffee in the morning. The toaster is made primarily with a holding area that is two pieces of special glass that heat-up to turn regular bread into toast.

The toaster allows me to see my bread while it is toasting. So no more burnt toast for me or for

my family. The Transparent Toaster concept is based on the fact that the glass heats up enough to toast my bread with the transparent heating glass technology.

I use to burn my toast all the time with my old toaster. I just could never get the settings quite right. I couldn’t see inside the toaster to know when to pop it out earlier than the setting. But now I can see my bread toasting and release it when ...

• it is the perfect color for me. There is a timer on the Transparent Toaster for those who are in a hurry in the morning and do not have time to watch their bread being toasted.

The only downside I have noticed with this toaster is, I can only toast one slice of bread at a time. I have two teenage girls who are always hungry in the morning. Most of the time I can’t use the cool kitchen

appliance because the toaster only does one slice of bread at a time. On the weekends, I get up early so the toast is done when everyone gets up.

Cleaning the Transparent Toaster is fairly easy. All I have to do is tilt the toaster over the trash can to empty the crumbs and just wipe the inside and outside glass when needed. I don’t have to worry about hot coils or heating elements getting filled with debris or taking it apart.

John Hand says :

Where do I buy the transparent toaster? What is the brand name for the transparent toaster?

Galega says :

You can ask for any see through Glass Toaster. My favorite is Kalorik Glass Toaster, which happens to be completely transparent as well as highly durable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53802982730728/k2311a028/2.8.10