Mind Your Language DVD  » Entertainment  »
  • Educational, thought provoking, interesting, entertaining and hilarious comedy series on DVD
  • Very versatile and I recommend this for any non-native English speaker
  • Good to grasp the depth of English language and I love it so much that I feel like watching this DVD again and again
  • I think it may not be that appropriate for young kids without parental guidance, but one of the best family entertainer

• by Sweety

Educational, thought provoking, interesting, entertaining and hilarious comedy series on DVD. Very versatile and I recommend this for any non-native English speaker. Good to grasp the depth of English language and I love it so much that I feel like watching this DVD again and again. This DVD set

has 4 CD’s from Series one to three. Good for viewing with kids to improve the language. I think it may not be that appropriate for young kids without parental guidance, but one of the best family entertainer. My family viewed the three series in 2 weeks and it ...

• made us laugh and laugh every evening. How long is this comedy show? 970 minutes. Good stress reliever for those tired after work.

The character Mr. Brown and the principal Miss Courtney of the institution contributed too much to this comedy series though the role played by others

are also in par with these two characters. Miss Courtney makes the life of Mr.Brown a living hell. Crackers of laughter can be in your living room with this TV-sitcom series in DVD. I think I am going to watch this for years to come.

A must watch for unending laughter!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59802982580728/k2311a028/2.8.10