FastNet  » Internet  »

• by robert838

There isn’t any ISP in Indonesia like FastNet, at least for me. I’ve been using FastNet since the name was Kabel Net. I am very satisfied with it.

The speed connection they offered is nearly the same which I get. When they said to the customers a few months ago that they have upgraded the system, they

told the reality and the speed until today is around 768kbps. It is very contrast if I compare with my previous ISP or other competitors. (Other competitors use the “up to” words at their ads, but the fact the speed is slow like internet in 1990’s era)

Their customer service is also very responsive to the customers.

• When I have a problem of my internet connection, they told me by phone how to resolve it. When the problem was too serious to solve it by myself, the technician came to my house and fix it for me.

Fastnet price is also fair for me. With the service and the speed that I get, paying

295000Rp (+/- US$31) every month for unlimited usage is really reasonable. Moreover, the connection is stable enough and the ping is low, so we can surf the internet with cozy. (the other competitors offer around 200000Rp but the ping is high which makes me unable to playing online game and the connection is unstable)

Trust fastnet.

FastNet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21802982570728/k2311a028/2.8.10