Chartnexus Free Edition software  » Software  »
2.5
  • They ask us to buying their license with a not-cheap price
  • Then, Chartnexus free just offered an end-of-day data, compared with their competitor, Metastock which offered a real-time data
  • However, I can stand still on those minus points, because it is free

• by robert838

If you are a stock trader, you’ll need this kind of software. Yup, charting software! But a lot of charting software, such as Amibroker and MetaStock is not free! They ask us to buying their license with a not-cheap price.

So, chartnexus has come as a solution for newbie and intermediate stock traders. Chartnexus is really helpful for me, to analyze the movement of the stock. It can download the

data automatically from the Stock Exchange server.

There are many indicators can be chosen at Chartnexus Free Edition. Moving Average, Parabolic SAR, and MACD are really help us to know the condition of stock. I also satisfied because we can draw the trend line and it has a fibonacci retracement features here. It also can save my workspace, so when there is any update, I just open the workspace file ...

• and continue my analysis on it.

But in fact, Chartnexus has some minus point too. For advance traders, they usually want to optimize and edit the formula of indicators, but they can’t do that in Chartnexus free edition. Then, Chartnexus free just offered an end-of-day data, compared with their competitor, Metastock which offered a real-time data.

However, I can stand still on those minus points, because it is free. You don’t

need to pay anything, and it will give us a lot of advantages who still learn on stock market.

Another satisfying thing is, they held special event, such as a free seminar for all users, include the free one. This event regularly held in every country, so you just not get the indicator, but you get how-to use it and how-to get the benefit in stock market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30802982560728/k2311a028/2.8.10