Photoshop CS3  » Software  »
  • I think this program does not need any formal or long introduction

• by brianhacks

I think this program does not need any formal or long introduction. I’m a Photoshop fan myself but I can say that I’m not that skilled nor at advanced level yet. I’ve used Photoshop CS2 and CS before, and thought they were both great. So what’s different about this version and why do I commend it?

While I can’t give you an in-depth description of the differences between this and the other versions, for one thing it;s okay if you don’t switch to this version

if you already have CS or the previous ones. As always, it has a ton of features which graphic artists, web designers, photographers and animators will really find useful. I have played around its interface and could see right away that the tools and floating palettes are now grouped together neatly according to their functionality, which means you need to adjust yourself in case you have been using any previous version before. A new feature called the Smart Filters, is introduced here, however, and ...

• with this feature it is now possible to edit various settings of a certain filter. This is useful and a timesaver for me, since that means I don’t have to undo everything and start the whole image or project from scratch.

When I first began to use CS3 I have to adjust myself because the look is different and some of the tools on the toolbox are relocated. Not much had changed, so if you are doing only simple graphics and are not

much of a designer or pro, then maybe switching to this program is not important. If you are a beginner, the interface might intimidate you because of the tools and commands you are not familiar with, and some of them might be useless to you. In that case, you should buy a Photoshop book and play around it. But since it still does what it’s supposed to, I commend it for being a topnotch software which lets me create nice, colorful web graphics for my websites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30802982540728/k2311a028/2.8.10