Nike Victory Red Fairway Wood  » Sport  »
  • That being said, I think Nike should be praised for the meticulous detail they put in for their fairway woods
  • They did not make them in their rectangular head which I believe was a smart move
  • The round head is definitely more conventional and visually, just seem more normal

• by ad22487

These are Nike’s newest fairway woods. They accompany the new driver that was released in the Victory Red family.

Overall, I never quite see what the difference is in fairway woods. I feel that for the most part, they offer better control and I do not see much difference in distance control between brands. That being said,

I think Nike should be praised for the meticulous detail they put in for their fairway woods.

These woods come in Nike’s round head version. They did not make them in their rectangular head which I believe was a smart move. The round head is definitely more conventional and visually, just seem more normal. The round ...

• head is smaller than other models from various companies. I think it is easier to hit the smaller headed woods because the center seems to be sweeter. I definitely make better contact with Nike woods than compared to other woods.

I think the best part of these clubs are definitely the appearance. It is mostly metal with

intermixed red and black. My only gripe is the metal I bet will scratch easily. The headcovers are impeccable and really need to be praised for their design. It is leather with an abraised VR symbol. Trust me you cannot go wrong with this club. It is a very good mix of quality and luxurious appearance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35502982380728/k2311a025/2.5.10