Frankenstein  » Movies  »
2.5
  • But, I know my daughter ended up enjoying it and I had fun watching it again just because of that

• by Review Vigilante

My daughter has found she likes watching old black and white movies with me; including some classic horror movies. So we took the time to sit down and watch the 1931 film Frankenstein last night.

This movie is probably not suitable for all children.

But, I know my daughter ended

up enjoying it and I had fun watching it again just because of that.

The great thing about this movie, at least when it comes to kids, is it is a film that can give you a little chill here and there; especially when they show the monster.

But, it ...

• is mild enough where they likely aren’t going to end up with nightmares from it.

My daughter was fascinated with just about everything in this movie and, though some parts confused her and she had to ask me questions, she ended watching the movie in its entirety; something that is

rare for her when it isn’t an animated film.

In fact, she told me this morning that she wanted to watch it again.

If you have an opportunity to watch this classic, I would suggest doing so.

And, don’t be afraid to watch it with your kids in the room.

Chances are, they will love it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11502982360728/k2311a025/2.5.10