Law and Order Special Victims Unit
  • I enjoy this show greatly and I think a part of it is the crime aspect

• by Urban Beaute

Law and Order Special Victims Unit is a series that is part of the Law and Order franchise.

I myself love this show and think it has many great things to offer an audience.

The show itself focuses on sex crimes

and the detectives that solve them. The show has great writers and while it’s not an upbeat witty television series it is entertaining and captivating. Throughout the show they often keep you guessing as to who the criminal is.

The characters and story lines are well written and the actors are very likeable. The two main actors Detective Stabler and Benson have great chemistry and are very enjoyable to watch. Also the supporting cast are very ...

• Law and Order Special Victims Unit
      good and when they do show up they are engaging and humorous at times.

I enjoy this show greatly and I think a part of it is the crime aspect. They choose teh sort of topics that keep a viewer

interested in watching, some of them are so awful you can’t look away.

After twelve seasons it’s hard to imagine this series ending and I certainly hope it doesn’t. It’s a great show and anyoen who hasn’t seen it should check it out.

Law and Order Special Victims Unit
Shareen Ganchua says :

re : I enjoy this show greatly and I think a part of it is the crime aspect
Since I am fond of crime movies and series, Law and Order Special Victims Unit is very interesting for me. Each episode is a new story but there is also an overall story from the lead characters lives. The crimes although gore and not fit for kids does not contain sexually explicit scenes and nudity. It is clean and does not have any bad languages which is the main reason why I like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10502982280728/k2311a025/2.5.10