Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 42  » Movies  »
  • I have so much fun watching this show and I love it a lot
  • I love all the interesting plot twists in the story and everything about Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Brotherhood is everything I like about anime, a good plot, excellent animation and good opening and ending theme songs and an excellent musical score
  • Brotherhood is worth watching and you won’t be disappointed

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 42 has Winry staring at Alphonse’s empty armor after his soul left his body. He wakes up and helps May and Dr. Marcoh decipher Scar’s brother’s research notes. Meanwhile Van Hohenheim travels to Liore to investigate something and Kimblee searches for Edward Elric and meets Pride.

This episode was fantastic, it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, and Ed isn’t

even in this episode at all! But don’t let that deter you from watching it. There are so many twists and turns it’s worth watching just for all the surprises in it, and the way it ended made me mad, I didn’t want it to end!

I loved this episode, it was so fun. I have so much fun watching this show and I love ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11502982270628/k2311a025/2.5.10