Emerald Point N.A.S.: Episode 15 - Secrets  » TV  »
  • I like Dennis Weaver, but most of this series I'm disappointed in the lack of spark I've wanted to see in the character
  • In this episode, though, he rebounds and I enjoyed him here probably more than in any other episode of the series

• by Orrymain

Emerald Point N.A.S.: Episode 15 - Secrets continues the fallout of Simon’s mission gone bad. He’s eager for something, but no one knows what. He’s moved back home, away from Celia, gets into a fight at a bar, and meets a gal named Betsy, who seems very interested in him. Of course, nothing good lasts for long, and by the end of the show things are

not the way I would have wanted them to be. I do adore watching Richard Dean Anderson, though. He’s a hunk as they used to say.

Meanwhile. Tom Mallory has finally gotten a tad of gumption and found a way to spend some time with Maggie Farrell, time when David Marquette can’t interfere. The admiral is making a move and sharing his emotions with her at last.

• The question is, has he waited too long? I like Dennis Weaver, but most of this series I’m disappointed in the lack of spark I’ve wanted to see in the character. In this episode, though, he rebounds and I enjoyed him here probably more than in any other episode of the series.

Also going on is Glenn Matthew’s attempt to blackmail Harlan Adams regarding that nasty sex

tape, and he’s having success, too. Will it do him in? If Hilary has her way, someday she’ll run Adams Industries and will finally get both revenge and Glenn. This storyline bores me, though. It’s just evil on top of evil, and that doesn’t thrill me.

There is a shocker at the end of the episode that did key my interest. More secrets in the making!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10502982130628/k2311a025/2.5.10