Tesco Value Rich Tea Biscuits
  • I bought a packet of these today which only cost me 25 pence for a generous 300g packet, which should last me a while

• by jeanne71

The rich tea biscuits from the Tesco Value range are just as good as any more expensive brand. I bought a packet of these today which only cost me 25 pence for a generous 300g packet, which should last me

a while. I noticed that Tesco do another kind of rich tea biscuits which is not from the ‘Value’ range but is Tesco’s own brand, and they cost 38 pence for 200g! That is quite a lot of difference in price but to me, these Value biscuits are just the same as any other rich tea biscuits I have eaten. Maybe I am just a rich tea biscuit phillistine!

These biscuits are traditionally very slim and crisp and rather plain ...

• Tesco Value Rich Tea Biscuits
      - not as sweet as, say, a digestive biscuit, but I do buy these occasionally as I am not always in the mood for a chocolate, more lavish style of biscuit. They are very nice to have with my coffee
      or tea, just to keep me going until it is time to eat. They do not spoil my appetite very much if I just have a couple. Do not let the low price put you off buying these from the Tesco Value range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27502981770628/k2311a025/2.5.10