Physician’s Formula Aqua Powder in Translucent
  • I find Physician's Formula Aqua Powder to be very finely milled -- as finely milled as finishing powders that cost much more than this product
  • I think this method of application allows for a lighter, more subtle finish
  • When Physician's Formula Aqua Powder is new, however, I recommend that you excercise caution that the sponge applicator not be allowed to remain in a moist condition because I have heard that this can lead to mold growth and a weird funky smell developing with the powder
  • However, while I still see Physician's Formula cosmetics products around at local stores, I don't think that I have actually seen the Physician's Formula Aqua Powder being sold recently so I wonder whether it may have been discontinued

• by deem

I originally purchased my Physician’s Formula Aqua Powder in Translucent several years ago. It is a loose powder that I wear as a finishing powder after I apply my foundation, blush, and other makeup to ensure that my face looks finished and that my makeup is blended properly. I find Physician’s Formula Aqua Powder to be very finely milled — as finely milled as finishing powders that cost much more than this product.

Although the Physician’s Formula Aqua Powder comes with a round foam or sponge applicator, I have always used a fluffy powder brush to apply it. I think this method of application allows for a lighter, more subtle finish.

One of the unique things about the Physician’s Formula Aqua Powder product is that when you first apply it to your

face, you get a cooling, refreshing feelings that is presumably due to the amount of water in the powder. Because I have now owned my Physican’s Formula Aqua Powder for several years, I can tell you that I no longer feel the cooling sensation when I apply this powder.

However, the fact that the cooling sensation is gone does not in any way affect the usefulness or quality of the product. When Physician’s Formula Aqua Powder is new, however, I recommend that you excercise caution that the sponge applicator not be allowed to remain in a moist condition because I have heard that this can lead to mold growth and a weird funky smell developing with the powder.

I never experienced this problem myself. I find that Phyician’s Formula Aqua Powder provides ...

• a polished look to my makeup “look” and eliminates any trace of concern I might have if I think I might have gotten a little heavy handed with the blush.

Although I live in a hot and humid climate, I have not experienced any caking of the Physician’s Formula Aqua Powder after applcation. When I purchased Physician’s Formula Aqua Powder, it was available at many business establishments that were conveniently located near my home ranging from drug stores to discount stores.

However, while I still see Physician’s Formula cosmetics products around at local stores, I don’t think that I have actually seen the Physician’s Formula Aqua Powder being sold recently so I wonder whether it may have been discontinued. Because I think the product itself works well as a finishing powder, I would

not be reluctant to purchase it again if I could find it, especially if I could find it at a discount location for discontinued products such as a dollar store.

If you are looking for a new finishing powder and want one that is of good quality while being very reasonably priced, I think that you might want to give this product a try if you can find it. Because this finishing powder is translucent, I think that it would work for many different skin tones.

I am a fair skinned blonde and I find that it worked well for my skin tones, but I think it is a very flexible product that would work for you even if you are darker or fairer than I am as it really does not change your makeup. It is very subtle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31502981610528/k2311a025/2.5.10