Old Roy Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • Most importantly I like to be able to make sure that he gets the best of care
  • I notice that my Marty fur is always shiny and healthy
  • Marty and I both suggest that you use the product it is the best for your pet or working dog

• by writershirley
      Marty is a very special person (dog)too me. He is a working dog and like every working soul he needs good nutrition. Marty was fed Old Roy Dog since day one.

You see I am legally blind and Marty is my guide dog. Marty is always at attention when he is in his harness and he works very hard to help me stay safe.

Most importantly I like to be able to make sure that he gets the

best of care. The Old Roy Dog Food is manufactured solely by Walmart with special love and care.

Marty thinks it has a great taste and an appealing smell. I notice that my Marty fur is always shiny and healthy.

Marty being a golden retriever his fur grows long and glistens a red glow in the sun. I always like to make sure that Marty is at his best.

Veterinarian approved as well as approved by the guide dog center where I got Marty lets me know that Old Roy has to be an excellent dog food. Ol Roy is placed alongside the competitors and bagged just as distinctively.

The Ol Roy dog food is just as nutritional as it’s competitor but the price is much better. The bits and chunks makes Marty wag his tail everytime.

Marty really likes the crunchy taste. Sam Walton, Wal-Mart’s founder, entrepeneur, humanitarian and all around great family ...

• Old Roy Dog Food
      man believed in making quality products for the working man.

I worked for Sam’s Club for several years in their marketing department using my guide dog Magnum which was a black lab. Magnum passed away leaving me with out a guide dog.

The folks from Sam’s Club were wonderful they helped me to raise money for Marty and Wal-Mart Foundation also made a donation to cover the rest of what I needed. When I took a leave of

absents to go and get Marty I was still paid and when we returned they had a welcome home party just for Marty.

Marty was such a favorite that when ever a bag of Old Roy Dog Food happen to bust they would call clean up in aisle 12 for Marty. Marty knew his name and what was cooking, Ole Roy! Marty and I both suggest that you use the product it is the best for your pet or working dog.

Old Roy Dog Food

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29141098160131/k2311a1014/10.14.06