Borden Mozzarella String Cheese  » Food  »
  • The taste was the best mozzarella cheese I've ever had
  • The only thing I had a problem with is the longer it stayed in the refrigerator, the saltier it got which made me think the expiration date was approaching
  • Overall, the mozzarella string cheese by Borden was delicious

• by C.Channing

When it comes to snacks, I’m not really a cheese person until my mom made me try some string cheese she had bought for herself. I didn’t know what to expect because A) it’s cheese and B) mozzarella tends to be a little salty. However, I gave in and tried it and I couldn’t get enough.

The cheese that my mom purchased was made by the company Borden. It was a twelve pack and the

mozzarella cheese sticks were individually wrapped. I liked how the wrapping was easy to remove because one of the corners was ajar which made opening it a cinch. I also like how the cheese wasn’t covered in some sort of salt water. Some cheese manufactures include the salt water with the mozzarella and it just makes for a heavily salted cheese.

The taste was the best mozzarella cheese I’ve ever had. I loved that when ...

• I pulling apart the cheese, you can literally see the strings falling all over the place. The cheese was light in my mouth and rich with flavor. There was a hint of saltiness, but it was the right amount of salt. I had the option of just biting down on the cheese, but I preferred peeling away at it because visually, it was better that way. The only thing I had a problem with
        is the longer it stayed in the refrigerator, the saltier it got which made me think the expiration date was approaching; however, it was still good.

Overall, the mozzarella string cheese by Borden was delicious. I loved the flavor of the mozzarella, and I liked pulling it apart like a little kid. It’s perfect for any snack, but I would advise eating it before the expiration date because it tends to get salty for some reason.

Dawn says :

Just wanted to let you know., I love your product. Until this morning when I looked at my cheese stick, within its package and it had a ong red hair inclosed in the package. Yuck. I will look into buying a different brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27502981570528/k2311a025/2.5.10