Kraft Honey Barbeque Sauce
  • Even though it's probably intended for cooking (but not limited to), I prefer to use it as a dipping sauce and for cooking
  • I like the paper seal because it deters people from opening it in the grocery stores, or you can at least see if the product has been tampered with
  • When it comes to cooking with the barbeque sauce, I learned there are two ways of utilizing it
  • In my opinion, either application method is good
  • I love it's versatility as both a sauce for meats and for my chicken tenders

• by C.Channing

When it comes to cookouts, for me, there is nothing better than a good bottle of Kraft honey barbeque sauce somewhere close to me. Even though it’s probably intended for cooking (but not limited to), I prefer to use it as a dipping sauce and for cooking.

The design of the bottle is narrow at the top and then widens on the bottom. It has a paper seal covering the top, and the only way to remove it is to twist off the top. I

like the paper seal because it deters people from opening it in the grocery stores, or you can at least see if the product has been tampered with. I don’t really mind the size of the bottle in general because I never have any sauce leftover to store in the refrigerator anyway.

The smell of the Kraft honey barbeque sauce is as good as the taste: It has a sweet and smoky aroma. I love the color: It’s a nice deep brown color, and I ...

• could see the black flakes of whatever spice they use. When it comes to cooking with the barbeque sauce, I learned there are two ways of utilizing it: Cooking the meat in the barbeque sauce and waiting until the meat is done to add the barbeque sauce. I learned that waiting to after the meat is finished cooking allows the barbeque to stick better. In my opinion, either application method is good. As far as using the honey barbeque sauce as a dipping sauce,
        I mainly use it with some sort of chicken tender or nugget. I do, however, find myself using the honey barbeque sauce on my mozzarella sticks.

Overall, the Kraft honey barbeque sauce is a good buy for grilling or oven cooked meals. I love it’s versatility as both a sauce for meats and for my chicken tenders. It’s rich, thick, and sweet and I can’t get enough. Kraft’s honey barbeque sauce is the only barbeque sauce I purchase–at least until I learn to make my own from scratch.

Diana McFarling says :

Is there soy in the Kraft Honey Barbeque sauce? Is there any in the natural flavoring?

John says :

No, soy is not one of it’s ingredients. It also has no natural flavoring.

Doug says :

re : I like the paper seal because it deters people from opening it in the grocery stores, or you can at least see if the product has been tampered with
    The paper seal isn’t always glued to the cap. It can still be tampered with. I almost threw my brand new bottle out because there is no plastic seal to remove after uncapping it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27502981560528/k2311a025/2.5.10