Rice-A-Roni Beef Flavored Rice
  • The Rice-A-Roni beef flavored rice is another favorite rice from the Rice-A-Roni lineup that I like to prepare
  • I found that when it comes to the beef flavored rice, adding the ingredients all at once or one at a time doesn't affect the outcome of the flavor of the rice

• by C.Channing

The Rice-A-Roni beef flavored rice is another favorite rice from the Rice-A-Roni lineup that I like to prepare. I like the beef flavored rice because it’s versatile and can pretty much go with type of meal that I’m preparing.

Because the cooking instructions differs for each flavor of rice, I had to make sure I read the directions carefully because I didn’t want to

add or subtract an ingredient from a previous box. I’ve prepared the beef flavored rice before so all I did was add the ingredients in the pot all at once and just cooked it for the twenty to twenty-five minutes. I found that when it comes to the beef flavored rice, adding the ingredients all at once or one at a time doesn’t ...

• affect the outcome of the flavor of the rice.

The taste of the beef flavored rice was as the box described: Created in beef broth. I don’t know what all went into the Rice-A-Roni beef broth, but it was good and the flavors of the rice was so rich and I loved the diced carrots in the rice. The beef flavor was really on

point; it was as if they let the rice soak in the broth for weeks because the rice carried so much of the beef flavor.

Overall, I like the Rice-A-Roni beef flavored rice because it’s so flavorful. The rice carries so much of the beef flavor and I loved the edition of the diced carrots. I also like how the rice goes with any meal. Very tasty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27502981510528/k2311a025/2.5.10