Creative ZenStone Plus mp3 player
  • Creative ZenStone Plus is the third mp3 player I’ve had and so far it’s the best choice for me
  • I love it for it has a blue OLED screen which displays the charging status and playback status clearly, unlike its predecessor, Creative ZenStone
  • Well, what else can I say… I really love my Creative ZenStone Plus

• by allen24

Creative ZenStone Plus is the third mp3 player I’ve had and so far it’s the best choice for me. It is small enough to fit my pocket and it doesn’t bulge at all. It has different colors but I chose black since black looks elegant and shiny.

I love it for it has a blue OLED screen which displays the charging status and playback status clearly, unlike its predecessor, Creative ZenStone. It says it has a wide

audio support, too, but I haven’t tested that since I only use .

mp3 and . wma songs most of the time.

Sometimes I also use it as a radio since it has preset stations. I can also do recordings with it, it has a built-in mic.

It’s very useful for me since use it whenever I have sudden thoughts in mind I can’t jot down. Another useful function is the time/date, which I set as default in the ...

• shortcut button, so I can look at the time or date anytime since I don’t wear a wristwatch.

Creative ZenStone Plus can also be used as a stopwatch, along with the wristband accessory which you can purchase separately for your player. Transferring of files is very easy with this since it can be connected to the computer with a usb.

You can just drag and drop your mp3s on it; also you can use it as a

mass storage for other data if you want. I’m able to use it for more than five hours everyday; I don’t know how many hours exactly it can last though.

It can be charged through the usb as well, charging is fast, and usually just around an hour will do.

Well, what else can I say… I really love my Creative ZenStone Plus! Combined with the reallyl good earphones that came with the package, it’s the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16502981340528/k2311a025/2.5.10