Adobe Photoshop Elements 7  » Software  »
  • Not me- I prefer Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
  • I do have other photo editing software, but before I began using professional services, this type of software was the best that I would recommend
  • As a matter of fact, the quality and price is the best available for those who have money to spend but not enough to simply perform simple, non professional acts
  • The special effects are amazing, and it is actually fun to look around and see what you can do with any of the pictures
  • What is more, the entire outlay was extremely organized and I had no problem trying to find what I needed

• by courtney sanders

Some people will spend their money on Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. Not me- I prefer Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.

I do have other photo editing software, but before I began using professional services, this type of software was the best that I would recommend.

It is easy to use

and is better than most of the cheap software that is available.

As a matter of fact, the quality and price is the best available for those who have money to spend but not enough to simply perform simple, non professional acts.

It is simple to make pictures look easier than normal without having to spend too much money.

The special effects are amazing, and it is actually fun to look around and see what you can do with any of the pictures.

I always loved making self portraits- the coloring scheme available to you always astounded me.

What is more, the ...

• Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
      entire outlay was extremely organized and I had no problem trying to find what I needed.

I do not believe it is for users who are simply looking for simple effects.

There are cheaper programs available for simple photo editing.

However, you can get the most for novices when you use

this program.

It is neither for the professional or for the person that is not serious.

It is somewhere in between, kind of like a starter kit for photographers.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 caused no problems for me, and it did not take long for me to set up the program.

Seema says :

re : What is more, the entire outlay was extremely organized and I had no problem trying to find what I needed
It has a lot more features to play around with.

Seema says :

It is quite affordable and jot difficult to use.

Seema says :

The special effects are awesome and give a lot of lighting effects

Very user friendly

James Patton says :

Yes, you are right, I am using adobe Photoshop since 2018. And I found that it is the best software in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30502981290528/k2311a025/2.5.10