Kodak EasyShare P720 camera
  • Of course, when I bought it I was scared it would not work
  • For those who are technologically advanced, however, I would not recommend the Kodak EasyShare P720

• by courtney sanders

I recently bought the Kodak EasyShare P720 for a total of eighty dollars. Buying a digital picture frame for this kind of price is something that I rarely ever see. I have read some reviews that state the product does not work.

In my opinion, it works beautifully. The price is very reasonable, and the touch screen works just as

I hoped it would.

Of course, when I bought it I was scared it would not work. It seems that various buyers are receiving faulty items.

However, my touch screen responded quickly, and the resolution was better than I expected considering the price. It is user friendly and easy to figure out.

I bought one for my mother as well,

• and she had no problems trying to figure out how to work the system. For those who are technologically advanced, however, I would not recommend the Kodak EasyShare P720.

This is because there is no internal memory on this picture frame. For me, it really annoyed me but I guess it is okay for another way to decorate my home.

I also did not like the fact that I could not put any audio or video files on this picture frame. I would like a better ambience.

I guess the reason why this picture frame is so enjoyable is that it is so cheap. Either way, it is a great gift to any loved one.

It is creative and cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43502981260528/k2311a025/2.5.10