X-men Origins: Wolverine
  • I also thought that the trailers made the movie seem amazing and that Hugh Jackman made an excellent Wolverine
  • Since I could not watch it in the movies because of lack of money, I decided to watch it online as soon as it got there
  • The result was that I was pleasantly surprised with some parts of the movie, but more than a little disappointed with the rest
  • I would recommend this film to people who are fans of X-men and who were fans of the previous X-men films

• by redtape

As soon as I saw this movie, I knew I had to watch it, because I was a child in the nineties and was interested in the x-men cartoons and the movies when they came out. I also thought that the trailers made the movie seem amazing and that Hugh Jackman made an excellent Wolverine.

Since I could not watch it in

the movies because of lack of money, I decided to watch it online as soon as it got there. The result was that I was pleasantly surprised with some parts of the movie, but more than a little disappointed with the rest. For some reason it felt more like a made for television movie, rather than something that was made on a ...

• big budget.

I liked the acting in the film. A part from Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, it starred other actors such as the actor who had played Sabretooth in the second X-men movie, the actor Ryan Reynolds, who provided quite a bit of comic relief and it even starred the singer Will I.Am.

I also liked how the movie started where it

showed clips of Logan and his brother throughout the years, fighting in war after war together. However, I just did not like the way it ended.

I would recommend this film to people who are fans of X-men and who were fans of the previous X-men films. It is a prequel to both of them showing Logan’s life before the two films as a mutant.

X-men Origins: Wolverine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11502981231228/k2311a025/2.5.10