The Jetsons Movie
  • Yesterday morning, I found one I have seen parts of
  • The movie, which I believe was made in the 90s, had the same cast from the cartoon
  • If you have kids, I would definitely recommend this movie
  • I know my daughter and I both enjoyed watching it and I’m sure she will take the time to watch it again in the future

• by Review Vigilante

I usually try to find cartoons to load on our Netflix player for our daughter to watch after school. Yesterday morning, I found one I have seen parts of; The Jetsons Movie and I put in on there for her.

She had

just started watching it last night when I got home from work so I sat down to watch it with her.

It was actually a bit better than I expected.

The movie, which I believe was made in the 90s, had the same cast from the cartoon.

Only George has been promoted to vice president and, as part of the promotion, has to move to a plant on a different planet.

He does an Ok job, but someone is sabotaging the operation at the ...

• The Jetsons Movie
      plant and they have to figure out who is responsible.

Overall, I liked this movie.

There was a good mix of comedy and even drama and that mystery about who was doing the sabotage was pretty cool.

There was even a lesson

about adapting whenever you are forced to live in a different environment.

If you have kids, I would definitely recommend this movie.

I know my daughter and I both enjoyed watching it and I’m sure she will take the time to watch it again in the future.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11502981181228/k2311a025/2.5.10