Our Family Baked Beans  » Food  »
2.5
  • I was very soupy compared to our regular brand and, right away, I was disappointed and wished I would have been so cheap and would have just bought the more expensive brand when I had a chance
  • One thing is for certain, the next time I have to pick up baked beans on my way home, I am going to go to a different grocery store so I can get our regular brand at a reasonable price rather than have to spend more in order to avoid buying this brand again

• by Review Vigilante

We made Hamburgers the other night and my wife wanted me to pick up a can of baked beans on my way home to go with them. I ended up at one of our local grocery stores; one of the more expensive ones when it comes to stuff like that.

So,

rather than getting my regular brand of beans, I ended up with the Our Family brand.

I should have spent more money.

I like baked beans that are thick.

This brand was not that.

I was very soupy compared to our regular brand and, right away, I was disappointed and wished ...

• I would have been so cheap and would have just bought the more expensive brand when I had a chance.

The beans also lacked flavor to them.

They were actually pretty bland; which was kind of surprising considering I have had other Our Family products in the past and didn’t think

they were too terrible.

One thing is for certain, the next time I have to pick up baked beans on my way home, I am going to go to a different grocery store so I can get our regular brand at a reasonable price rather than have to spend more in order to avoid buying this brand again.

Our Family Baked Beans

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27502981171228/k2311a025/2.5.10