FirstNice Peanut Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I like Snickers, which is also made of chocolate and peanuts so I wanted to try this chocolate too
  • It didn’t cost much, about 50 Euro cents so I decided to buy it, you get 100g of chocolate which is wrapped in peanut colour wrapping
  • The chocolate is not bad it tastes fine but it doesn’t taste like peanuts and the peanut taste is why I bought it in the first place

• by lorelai

The other day at Lidl shop I saw FirstNice Peanut Chocolate; I like Snickers, which is also made of chocolate and peanuts so I wanted to try this chocolate too. It didn’t cost much, about 50 Euro cents so I decided to buy it, you get 100g of chocolate which is wrapped in peanut colour wrapping.

It is all in the sign of

peanuts and you also have a picture of a few peanuts on it and a piece of chocolate with peanuts in it.

So it’s peanuts, peanuts, peanuts but: my first impression was a disappointment, I was expecting much more.

The fact is that this chocolate doesn’t smell or taste like peanuts.

It has small pieces of peanuts in it but while you chew ...

• them you don’t really feel they taste like peanuts.

The chocolate is not bad it tastes fine but it doesn’t taste like peanuts and the peanut taste is why I bought it in the first place.

The chocolate is very thick and not very easy to melt in your mouth.

It is very sweet but not too sweet.

It has a bunch of

calories 542 in 100g.

I guess the peanuts are there just to make the chocolate even more fattening but you can’t actually feel their taste.

I really don’t know if I am going to buy this chocolate again, it is good that it tastes fine and it doesn’t cost much but it is bad that it doesn’t taste like peanuts and it has a bunch of calories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27502981161228/k2311a025/2.5.10