Boscia Clear Complexion Kit
  • Boscia's Clear Complexion kit is definitely one of the products that work
  • I find it truly amazing that a natural product could be powerful enough to remove waterproof mascara
  • The tonic comes in a spray form which is both innovative and convenient because you can carry it in your purse and use it whenever you feel necessary
  • The problem was that either the blemishes continued or my face ended up dry and flaky
  • I had jbasically given up hope until I saw Boscia Clear Complexion Kit and how it was all natural, so I decided to try it

• by Valerie

I have been working in the cosmetic industry for approximately five years now so I am always trying the latest skin care products. I am immediately able to recognize what works and what does not (regardless of the fact that skin care experts insist you must use a product for thirty days before you can know if it works or not). Boscia’s Clear Complexion kit is definitely one of the products that work. As opposed to other acne kits such as Murad and Proactiv, Boscia uses a natural, organic approach to clear skin which clears break outs and blemishes without causing irritation, redness or peeling.

This it comes with four products. Of course it includes the cleanser, clear complexion tonic, clear complexion treatment and oil free moisturizer.

Of course, because it is Boscia, all products are oil free, preservative free and dye free making them absolutely ideal for sensitive skin.

I absolutely love the fact that this kit comes as a package deal because each product actually works in conjunction with each other product. Each of the products contained in this kit works in tandem with the other products to assist in the sterilization of the skin, the unclogging of the pores, and the overall reduction of oil production.

The cleanser feels rich and creamy and leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. You can actually tell that it is removing all of the dirt, bacteria and oil of the day. In fact, it even removes waterproof mascara. I find it truly amazing ...

• that a natural product could be powerful enough to remove waterproof mascara! The tonic comes in a spray form which is both innovative and convenient because you can carry it in your purse and use it whenever you feel necessary. it truly feels refreshing and makes the skin feel clean. As for the treatment, it zaps up zits in a natural way. Honestly, I put it on at night and by morning my blemishes have disappeared. The moisturizer is light but not too light that it fails to actually moisturize.

Overall, this system cleared my skin up in about two to three weeks. I have been fighting acne since the 5th grade. I have tried everything from seeing a dermatologist who prescribed prescriptions such as Differin Gel

and Tazorac to over the counter washes such as salicylic acid based products and products containing Benzoyl Peroxide, and Proactiv : Basically Everything!

The problem was that either the blemishes continued or my face ended up dry and flaky. I had jbasically given up hope until I saw Boscia Clear Complexion Kit and how it was all natural, so I decided to try it. I fell in LOVE with it, within 2 weeks my face was clear, soft, and not dry at all. The only problem with this product is the price. However, you cannot put a price on clear skin!. Boscia is an amazing product and it has truly saved my skin. I recently got married and I don’t know what I would have done without Boscia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31502981121228/k2311a025/2.5.10