Melbourne Cosmopolitan Boutique Hotel  » Hotels  »
2.0
St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia
  • When I decided I was going to Melbourne I booked the Cosmopolitan Boutique Hotel through my travel agent
  • I wish I could recommend this hotel as the rooms were so lovely, it's a shame they fail on every other count

• by Urban Beaute

When I decided I was going to Melbourne I booked the Cosmopolitan Boutique Hotel through my travel agent. He had seen it online and thought it looked very nice.

When I arrived I was annoyed that my room wasn’t ready. They took my luggage and told me to come back in a hour and even

though I was exhausted from my flight I wandered around killing time. Strike one for Cosmopolitan Boutique.

The room itself was lovely. It had comfortable beds. Lots of comfortable beds! There was enough room in the hotel room to sleep six people. The linen was clean and fresh and there was a ...

• flat screen TV. All good things. Now on to teh bad stuff.

Firstly there are no do not disturb signs so housekeeping comes along and knocks on your door regardless.

Secondly it is next door to a loud backpackers and tram rails so all you hear all night is music thumping and trams going by.

Thirdly

the staff were alright to me, no friendly but courteous however I saw the way they spoke to people on the phone and other guests and I was put off by their abrasive rude manner.

I wish I could recommend this hotel as the rooms were so lovely, it’s a shame they fail on every other count.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2502981111228/k2311a025/2.5.10