Nokia N73
  • That is why I can with assurity recommend the Nokia N73
  • I know I have discussed a lot of the features so that you might be able to compare against other cell phones, but let me add I have tried several other brands and services and found that I am most satisfied with the Nokia N73

• by writershirley
      My friends having a cell phone requires a lot of responsibility on your part and the part of the cell phone company. Today I have found that so many features are offered that trying to make a selection can be mind boggling.

That is why I can with assurity

recommend the Nokia N73.

Features is of course one of the reasons that we select our phones today.

The Nokia N73 is easily accessibile it comes already prepared with multiple languages.

The ringtones are polyphonics with ringer profiles but you can set your phone on vibrate when in a position that ...

• you don’t want it to ring.

The BLUETOOTH supported profiles such as: HSP, HFP, DUN, OPP, F version 2.

0 + EDR.

Plus the Nokia N73 is PC Sync and USB.

The Nokia N73 comes in a variety of colors for the fashion minded.

I know I have discussed a lot

of the features so that you might be able to compare against other cell phones, but let me add I have tried several other brands and services and found that I am most satisfied with the Nokia N73.

I am sure you will be as well.

Check it out today!

Nokia N73

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37141098110131/k2311a1014/10.14.06