Beachcomber Island - Travel Destination  » Travel  »
Fiji
  • When I visited Fiji I decided to go on a day trip to Beachcomber Island
  • I noticed that the main population of Beachcomber were travelers from Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the United States
  • It's a fantastic little place but i wouldn't recommend it for families, this seems like a great place for young people to go on holiday however
  • I enjoyed my time there and hope to go back someday

• by Urban Beaute

When I visited Fiji I decided to go on a day trip to Beachcomber Island. I was in Lautoka at the time and the ride to Beachcomber in a ferryw as fairly quick, I wouldn’t say more than forty-five minutes or so.

As I saw the boat approaching the Island I was

stunned at how small it was. It was very beautiful too, the sand was very white and you could see through the water.

Due to Island being so small you could walk around it in twenty minutes. There were a efw things you could do there such as renting bodyboards, surfboards ...

• and kayaks as well as going on a glass bottomed boat.

I myself went on the glass bottomed boat and was pleased to see all the different coloured fish in the area.

I noticed that the main population of Beachcomber were travelers from Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the United States. People looked

like they were exhausted and hungover and told me the island is known as a party island.

It’s a fantastic little place but i wouldn’t recommend it for families, this seems like a great place for young people to go on holiday however. I enjoyed my time there and hope to go back someday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38502981061228/k2311a025/2.5.10