fidelity.com
  • Furthermore, this Fidelity has an amazing range of investment products
  • The variety is a thing that I like best about Fidelity
  • This is not a bad price, and this web site is full of helpful ways to get around the cost

• by courtney sanders

Trustworthy online brokers are hard to find. Because of this, I would like to tell you about Fidelity. The web site is www.

fidelity. com for those who are interested but cannot find the site.

I like many advantages about this site. These advantages include the mobile applications available.

This does help me feel better about what I am putting my

money into. Furthermore, this Fidelity has an amazing range of investment products.

They offer services such as international trading and even checking accounts. The variety is a thing that I like best about Fidelity.

My mind is set at ease and if I lose anything, it is my own fault. The thing that I do not like about this ...

• site is the opening deposit I had to make.

I had to deposit 2,500 dollars in order to open an account with this site. What is more, I have to pay twenty dollars per trade that I make.

This is not a bad price, and this web site is full of helpful ways to get around the cost. I

have no complaints about cost.

I am just happy that I am getting my money back, and more. The commissions are low and the customer service is nothing but kind to me.

I am not a professional broker. I do not know what I am doing.

I am happy with the fact that I am able to receive professional help from Fidelity.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42402980441128/k2311a024/2.4.10